I Think Art is Awesome
- I’ve had a camera in hand since way before digital.
- I have a degree in art and art history where I painted, spent loads of time in the darkroom and was an art gallery curator
- My work has been featured in Toronto Life Weddings, the Globe and Mail and has won a national advertising award
- My past clients have included superb couples, beautiful babies, wonderful families, OCAD University, Niagara College, the Pediatrics Section of the OMA and the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
Things I Love
- I am the only gal in my home! I have two little boys, an awesome husband and two boy cats.
- A good cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening are the perfect bookends to the day
- I have a passion for cheese and carbs that knows no end
- I drive stick shift! I actually bought my car and didn't know how to drive it.
I'm Pretty Fun
(or my kids think so)
- Horror movies scare me. A LOT
- I'm a knitter, which I think is super-cool
- I'm seriously passionate about the outdoors, recycling and digging in my garden
- I can run with the bulls, alligator wrestle, and tame wild bunnies, all while making a gourmet meal. Okay… maybe that’s exaggerating. I just want you to feel confident that I am up to it